The Vision of New Covenant Church is to bring people into an ever-growing revelation of the loveliness and magnificence of Jesus and of the infinite value of his perfect work; of the unbounded mercy and grace of our heavenly Father; and of the empowering and enabling of the Holy Spirit.
Our Core Values
We love spending time in unhindered worship and adoration, as an expression of our love for God and of His love for us. We worship and praise with purity, freedom and joy.
We enjoy wholeness in every part of our being, as well as the fullness of miracles, signs and wonders that follow us, because we believe in the finished work of Jesus.
We love, exalt and reverence our God and therefore, we treat each other with respect and integrity.
We love and value each person individually and we encourage and enjoy meaningful relationships with one another. Each person is cherished by God and has a unique place and vital part in the Body of Christ.
We live by the Spirit with God’s peace and we rest in the finished work of Jesus on the cross. We live free from condemnation and fear, and this causes us to be productive and effective in Spirit-directed service, to the edifying of each other for the glory of God.
We choose to do everything with excellence because we are ambassadors of the kingdom of God. We draw on God for all wisdom, direction and provision.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in one God who operates in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – who is Love and is the Creator and source of all things. Is. 45:5,6; I John 5:7; Mt. 28:19, John 1:3.
2. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is the revelation of Jesus and is the infallible guide for all matters of life. II Tim 3:16; II Peter 1:19-21; Gal 1:12; Col. 1:15-17; Heb. 4:12.
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is both true God and true Man. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, but became sin for us and made us righteous through his crucifixion, death and resurrection. Then, as the first begotten Son of God, he ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father as the executor of his own will which is the New Covenant. John 1:1-2; John 10:30; Luke 1:26-35; Isaiah 7:14; Isaiah 53:4,5; I Peter 2:21-24; Col. 1:14, I Peter 1:21; Gal. 1:1; Romans 1:4, Acts 1:11; Eph. 1:20; Col. 3:1; Heb. 9:11-28
4. We believe that salvation is a free gift from God to man that is imparted by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. It makes us forever righteous and we are God’s children who are pleasing to Him. Eph. 1:8-9; Eph. 2:4-10; Rom. 5:19; John 1:12; 1 John 3:1.
5. We believe that salvation is the total deliverance from the curse and Satan’s power, that it brings healing, restoration and prosperity to every area of life: spiritual, mental, emotional, willful, physical, financial and social. God wants us to live blessed and victorious lives that will impact and help others. Gal. 3:13-14; Rom. 10:8-13; 1 Cor. 15:57; 3 John 1:2; Phil. 2:15.
6. We believe that everyone who has received salvation through Jesus Christ is a partaker of the New Covenant; a covenant that has restored us to our rightful place of dominion in the earth. We now have God’s power (grace) connected to our authority and are able to fulfill God’s commission to rule over and bless the earth. Gen. 1:26-28; Gal. 3:13; Heb. 10:9-22; Rom. 8:19; Rom 5:17.
7. We believe that the sin that has separated us all from God was paid for by Jesus and that through Jesus Christ alone we can be reconciled to God – saved and redeemed. The only thing that causes eternal separation from God is the rejection of Jesus Christ. Rom. 6:23; 2 Cor. 5:18; John 14:6
8. We believe that man was created in the image of God; a spiritual being housed in flesh. As such, we operate that same way God does, by believing with our heart and declaring with our mouth. Gen 1:27; Gen 2:7; Mark 11:23-24.
9. We believe that God delegated dominion over the earth to man, that Adam’s submission to Satan produced the curse in the earth and that this curse (Satan’s work) is the reason for everything bad that happens. Gen. 1:26; Gen. 2:15; Gen. 3:3-19.
10. We believe that everything good is from God and that everything bad is from Satan. All condemnation comes from Satan, because God has already forgiven all sin (past, present and future), so he will never condemn. He is that answer to all things. John 10:10; John 5:24; Rom. 3:24-26; Rom 8:1.
11. We believe that water baptism is an outward act that demonstrates a believer’s participation in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ and its eternal results. Act 2:38; Rom. 6:4.
12. We believe that God is our lavish Daddy (abbaGK father), who delights in intimate fellowship with us, who has already given us everything that pertains to life and Godliness, and who perfects everything about our lives. Gal 4:6; 2 Pet 1:3, Psa. 138:8.
13. We believe that the Holy Spirit has come to convict non-Christians of their need to accept Jesus, to convince Believers that they are already and will be forever righteous, and to reiterate that Satan (the curse) has already been judged and defeated. In doing this He leads us into all Truth; Jesus is the Truth and the Truth we know makes us completely free. John 16:8-13; John 14:6; John 8:32.
14. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit for Believers, that He is our Comforter and guide and dwells inside us. His words in our mouths bring edification in every area of our lives. He blesses us with spiritual gifts and empowers us to yield the fruit of the Spirit. I Cor.12:4-10; 1 Cor. 14:4; John 16:7; Acts 2:1-4; Gal. 5:22-23.
15. We believe that the Holy Communion is a celebration of the New Covenant cut in Jesus’ body and ratified by His shed blood and is our demonstration of honor to Him and remembrance of his completed work. 1 Cor. 11:24-26; Matt. 26:26-28.
16. We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is soon to personally return, just as he promised, to catch away his body and in His subsequent second coming to set up His millennial reign on earth. Acts 1:11; Rev. 1:7